Your home is probably the most valuable asset in your portfolio, so if you are considering making any significant changes or enhancements to your property it is worth considering the benefits of instructing a qualified architectural practice such at Baillieu Architects.
Here are 5 reasons why:
- Knowledge and Expertise: Architects are highly skilled, professionally trained experts when it comes to understanding client briefs and realising their dreams. Architecture and construction is an extremely complicated business which goes way beyond putting together a few drawings. A good architect will help you save money and guide you through the process every step of the way.
- Budget and Vision: We can help you realise your project brief within your budget because we understand the costs associated with construction. We can help you to focus on your vision and work out what will work within your budget. We are also experienced at advising on the scope and necessity of other consultants’ services. A building project is a long-term investment and we want to help you maximise your return and get the very best results.
- Creative thinking: We have been trained in the art of space planning. We understand space and how buildings flow. Getting to know the client is an essential part of the process. We will listen to your aspirations and creatively develop a design which works within your budget and meets your expectations. We are trained to un-tap the potential in your building project. Where expectations don’t match budget limits or feasibility we can think laterally and suggest new ideas which will work for you and your family.
- On-Site Project Management: Architects understand the build process inside and out. Once a project is on site we can keep a watchful eye on construction works. Typically, numerous questions will arise from the building contractors from the start of the works. We can effectively and efficiently answer these for you, thereby keeping your project on track. We can also help you comply with client obligations relating to health and safety regulations, building control and planning.
- Little Black Book: Our strong relationships with contractors, builders and trade suppliers means that we can assemble, coordinate and manage your project team through the design and construction process safely. We have established strong working relationships with our consultants built on trust and good workmanship.